Hip-hop lovers where you at!!! Yes, if you are into hip-hop music, you must have heard about Kendrick Lamar’s new album ‘DAMN’. i personally like Kendrick’s rap and i think he’s a person that is truly dedicated to the crafts. so, what do you think, does it has that wow effect? do you feel you like some songs and not so much the others?
Well, here i will be sampling the songs in the album to have a feel of it
1. Blood– okay, this song is only 1:58 minutes but its the perfect intro to the entire album and its got spoken words to it, what more could you ask for the perfect intro
2. DNA– this one, is one of my favourites, complete rap and it was produced by Mike will made it, words, cannot i repeat words cannot explain the greatness of the song.
3. Yah– okay, this one is pretty chill maybe not exactly my taste but i guess its alright
4. Element– this one is just that song that just grows on you without you realising once Kendrick starts his verse its bang all through.
5. Feel– again, this one i didn’t really feel it initially, like the title i thought i would feel this song straight away but the rhythm hasn’t yet sychronised with me
6. Loyalty– i really expected more from this song i mean it has Rihanna featured in it come on…
7. Pride- okay this one gave me that soul music feel with a mixture of hip hop
8. Humble -OMG this song will literally wake you up right from the first second it flows perfectly till the last second
9. Lust– again if you’re that soul music lover with a quest for the pop this might just be what you need
10. Love– okay, i really like this one Zacari added this special touch to the sound that just places the pieces together
11. XXX- well… okay maybe not the best for the first 20sec then its changes, not bad, not bad
12. Fear– soul lovers Kendrick got you
13. God– this one is okay but not the best yet
14- Duckworth– for the last song i expected more i really did